Yachtservice & Refit
Yachtservice & Refit
Everything under one roof
The Yachtservice & Refit department at Marina Stavoren handles all kinds of repairs, new builds, renovations and maintenance on and in your vessel.
With over 30 years’ experience and extensive handling facilities, Marina Stavoren is unique on the IJsselmeer. You can rest assured, with us, your vessel is always in good hands.
A refit is a comprehensive undertaking. Marina Stavoren has all of the necessary experience, specialist know-how and planning abilities in-house. Providing a high standard of quality has always been our primary concern. Our highly trained staff receive regular training courses in order to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. During the refit-process, we respond to your needs and we maintain regular contact with you in regards to the progress of the work on your vessel. We also offer you a single point of contact to ensure everything runs smoothly with a partner you can trust.
Marina Stavoren works closely with the Yachtservice & Refit departments in our other SkipsMaritiem locations. This makes us a strong and reliable partner. Your vessel is in good hands with us.
SkipsClean: spick & span
Contact SkipsClean for all your cleaning needs – both interior and exterior. This professional cleaning service operates from within Yachtservice & Refit. Ask about our range of programmes and options.
- 30-ton crane;
- crane dock with a length of 25 metres and a width of 6.5 metres;
- 70-ton and 8-axle boat trailer which distributes the pressure on the hull evenly;
- maximum headroom of workshop: 6.95 metres;
- 7,500 m2 winter storage in insulated boathouses, of which 1,500 m2 is also heated. The boathouses are only accessible with a personal security code;
- winter storage on shore;
- separate and secure mast storage.
- electrical engineering, electronical installations;
- navigation equipment;
- engine repairs/-revisions, installation of new and used engines;
- prop shafts, steering, bow and stern thrusters;
- interior carpentry, teak decks, ship lapping, etc.;
- polyester work;
- antifouling application;
- (stainless) steel processing
- sail making & rigging;
- painting and varnishing;
- cleaning/polishing of boats;
- damage repair.
Our technical disciplines
Should you have any questions or would you like to receive a detailed quote for your particular needs, then simply contact one of our specialists.
You can reach us by phone on +31 (0)88 – 05 04 114
December to February:
Monday to Friday – from 8am – 4pm (Break times: 9.30am – 10am//12pm – 12.30pm)
March to November:
Monday to Friday – from 8am – 4pm (Break times: 9.30am – 10am/12pm – 12.30pm)
Saturday – from 9am – 12am
Or via e-mail: